MAKING GOLF HEADLINES WORLDWIDE SINCE 2002
CONTACT: John Kelly | email@example.com | +44 (0)1780 757537
HIGH RESOLUTION SKYCADDIE IMAGES HERE
SkyGolf, one of the fastest growing companies in golf and maker of SkyCaddie®, the #1 Rangefinder in Golf, has been #1 in GPS for golfers this entire decade. SkyCaddies were recently recognized as the only GOLD recipient in the 2009 Golf Digest “Hot List” for GPS rangefinders. All SkyCaddies are engineered and powered by SkyGolf, pioneers of GPS handhelds for the golf industry, who have more GPS rangefinders in use by golfers than all other manufacturers combined.
• Since golf GPS is its only business, SkyGolf’s entire engineering focus is totally committed to providing the very best GPS rangefinders to golfers worldwide to help them play better and score lower. By avoiding the distraction of making clubs and balls, the super engineering of its SkyCaddie makes your clubs and balls of choice produce better results for you the very first time you make SkyCaddie your 15th club.
• The single biggest point of differentiation between SkyCaddie and all other rangefinders in the marketplace is the Company’s mapping methodology. Only SkyCaddie, after getting permission from each club, walks the course with skilled golfers – using sub-meter, survey grade equipment – to record and verify its course information, using the same method trusted by TOUR Caddies, for the game’s best players. Using unverified and possibly out-of-date satellite images is a cost-saving short cut that could produce unfavorable results for both the facility and golfer and could hurt the growth of this category, which is the only growing category in golf.
• Walking the golf course is essential to understanding the intricacies of a course, thus the SkyGolf mapping methodology was developed in conjunction with Mark Long -- Fred Funk’s Caddie and one of the most respected caddies in the game -- and is based on a TOUR Caddies perspective.
• To date, SkyGolf professional course mappers have walked more than 23,000 courses using SkyCaddie’s exclusive TOUR Caddie Methodology, while thousands of golf courses are updated each year using the same reliable methodology. We expect to reach approximately 30,000 by the end of 2009.
• SkyCaddie combines the most reliable and most accurate GPS rangefinder on the market with the most reliable and up-to-date library of course maps in the game. The SkyCaddie offers golfers easy outdoor readability and TruePoint GPS Pro Series Technology, providing unmatched accuracy and fast satellite acquisition.
• Only SkyCaddie walks every course to provide distance information you can trust, just like a TOUR Caddie, because you deserve the same reliability that TOUR players demand and expect. Professionals would never trust their game to satellite images and neither should you.
• SkyGolf’s patented IntelliGreen technology automatically rotates the true shape of the green to match a golfer’s angle of approach. This gives golfers a scoring opportunity on every shot, as it provides not only the front carry and back distances, but the depth of the green from any line of approach, just like a TOUR Caddie.
• The prestigious 2009 SkyGolf Advisory Team includes LPGA Tour Player, Natalie Gulbis; 7-Time PGA TOUR Winner & U.S. Senior Open Champion, Peter Jacobsen; Decorated Top 100 Golf Instructor, Hank Haney; PGA TOUR Star & member of the triumphant 2008 U.S. Ryder Cup Team, Jim Furyk; Veteran PGA TOUR Caddie, Mike “Fluff” Cowan; and PGA TOUR & USGA Yardage Book Author and Fred Funk’s Caddie, Mark Long, who was instrumental in helping SkyGolf develop its golf course mapping methodology.
• The SkyCaddie is the Official Rangefinder of The PGA of America, Canadian PGA, PGA of Great Britain and Ireland, PGA of Germany, the Swedish PGA and a Technology Partner of the PGA Learning Center.
John Kelly, Hiseman
Andy Hiseman, Hiseman Partners